This is the report by the inspector who turned down the application to build a large piggery just to the east of Stowford village and alongside the Two Castles trail because of it’s effect upon the setting of a listed building and the conservation area. That inspector obviously placed a high value upon the setting of Stowford village and we should do the same. The siting of a huge wind turbine in close proximity to and to the east of Stowford will similarly detract from the pastoral scenery.
- Bats Attracted to Wind Turbines
- ‘Excessive’ green taxes are forcing up fuel bills, official review finds
- 2017 AGM Blue Lion 7:30pm Thurday 2nd November
- Britain facing energy crisis that could see families pay extra to keep the lights on while neighbours ‘sit in the dark’
- The Destruction of Reliable Energy Supplies